- The purpose of this kit is to indicate your presence and that your vehicle is immobilised to other motorists.
- This kit complies fully with the current European standard.
- The "ECE R27 Standard" warning triangle :
- This is an added safety measure when stopping at the side of the road and warns other motorists, working optimally both during the day and at night.
- For added safety whether on a windy or undulating road or when the hazard lamps cannot operate, indispensable for signalling an accident on a bend.
- The "CE Standard" safety vest :
- Useful for signalling your own presence as well as that of your immobilised vehicle to other road users.
- Classed as "high visibility" thanks to its fluorescent material and 2 reflective strips, it is visible at night at distances of over 160 m (compared with just 30 metres without a vest!), and from 300 m away on the motorway.
- Visible both day and night, this warns motorists of your presence, enabling them to slow down automatically and allow sufficient space to overtake safely.
- A pedestrian knocked down at 48 mph (80 Km/h) stands no chance of survival.
- It is important to note that the life expectancy of a pedestrian on the motorway is less than 20 minutes.