- The purpose of this vest is to warn other road users of your presence.
- The vest complies with the current European standard.
- The "CE Standard" safety vest :
- Known as "High Visibility", because of its florescent material and highly-reflective strips, this renders you visible at night at over 160 m (only 30 metres without a safety vest), or 300 m on a motorway.
- Visible both day and night, this warns motorists of your presence, enabling them to slow down automatically and allow sufficient space to overtake safely.
- A pedestrian knocked down at 48 mph (80 Km/h) stands no chance of survival.
- It is important to note that the life expectancy of a pedestrian on the motorway is less than 20 minutes.
- An essential safety precaution in the event of an accident, breakdown or when fitting snow chains on the roadside.