- The Kayak carrier 9416K2 is not compatible with this set of bars.
DESCRIPTION - Set of 2 transverse roof bars Citroën C3 III
- Set of 2 transverse roof bars in anodised aluminium, lockable by key at each base.
- Fixing on the roof anchoring points.
- "BDSO" roof bars which are fixed rapidly without tools
- Delivered ready to fit, with fitting instructions.
- Maximum load: 70kg.
- Feet: steel.
- City Crash Test approved.
- Set of "BDSO" bars fixed without tools, very rapid fitting.
- The knob fixing method permits rapid and easy fitting without tools. There is no longer any need for a wrench, the bars lock and unlock using the knob integrated in each base.
- Delivered pre-assembled, the time for fitting the bars is reduced to the minimum, being the most practical possible.
- These roof bars are City Crash Test approved (international safety standard). They are guaranteed safely and securely attached.
- The roof bars fulfil precise and strict specifications providing optimum fixing, even at high speed.
- They have undergone the most arduous endurance tests (equivalent to 10,000 km of tracks, road simulator) and wind tunnel tests to optimise their aerodynamic properties.
- In addition to its practicality, the BDSO system increases the safety and reliability of the fitting of the roof bars.