- Developed to meet a rigorous specification, satisfying the most demanding dynamic resistance criteria.
- To be resistant to the weather and road hazards, these products are tested in extreme situations.
- They are subjected to the "Pull Test" (resistance test) and the "City Crash" test (conditions of a collision in an urban environment), as well as to endurance tests and behavioural tests.
- This product offers the user both quality and safety. It is approved by the German certification authority (TÜV Rheinland) which is recognised worldwide.
- The bicycle carrier on roof bars secures the bicycles independently. This prevents the bicycles from rubbing against each other.
- Takes up less space in terms of stowage after use.
- Product that is simple to install.
- This type of bike carrier avoids any risk of damage to the vehicle as there is no contact with the bodywork.
- Optimum visibility of the number plate, as well as of rear lamps and direction indicators.
- You can lock the bikes on the bike-carrier and the bike-carrier on the roof bars. This gives you greater security against theft.